List:       thin
Subject:    [THIN] CMC Error c0050006
From:       Greg Reese <GReese () JohnsonEzell ! com>
Date:       2002-01-31 13:35:10

I built a new server and added it to the farm this week.  We run a published
desktop here and I added it to the configured servers list.

when I click ok, I get an error "Could not write the application data to the
Citrix server farm.  Error Code c0050006"

I am running NT4.0 TSE SP6 with XPa 1.0 w/ hot fixes (I am not running sp1,
it caused printing problems) and the data store is running on SQL server.

I can't seem to get through to the Citrix site to see what the knowledge
base has to say about it.  Has anyone else run into this?

Greg

This Weeks Sponsor
triCerat Software: We make your job easier...
Essential applications to simplify printing, policy &
profile issues, application management, and data integrity.
http://www.triCerat.com

Unsubscribe from this list by sending an email to:

Archives and Resources are at: http://thethin.net