List:       thin
Subject:    [THIN] Re: NT Access Denied Problem
From:       tbattersby () mwbex ! com
Date:       2001-05-31 14:16:41

this might be a bit extreme, but have you looked at
www.winternals.com? they have products (eg erd commander/locksmith)
that would let you boot up to an ntfs command line, outside of the NT
install. then you could at least copy the files to another vol.
locksmith would let you redo the local admins. (i don't have shares
in winternals).

--- In thin@y..., Curry S <stephencu@m...> wrote:
> I know this is not a Terminal Server issue but I am desperate for
some help!

> We have a NT 4 sp 5 server with a set of directories shared out.
There is a
> subdirectory call HPa and which is denying all access to the users.
I tried

postmaster@m... immediately.