List:       thin
Subject:    Re: [THIN] Seamless connections in Unix...
From:       "Larry Nail" <lnail () ti ! com>
Date:       2001-05-31 14:07:15

My efforts thus far with Citrix & my var aren't good.  Citrix isn't owning
up to having a buggy client & won't admit there is a problem.  We've
duplicated this in a virgin test environment.  BTW, as soon as I switch to a
NON-Seamless application, our problems go away.  A full desktop crashes &
burns even faster than something like Visio.