List:       thin
Subject:    [THIN] Can I access publish application through ie from solaris
From:       ashutosh.varshney () st ! com
Date:       2001-05-31 13:00:00

Hi

I have installed Citrix metaframe on terminal server and I want to access
a published application through internet explorer from a solaris m/c.But
I am unable to acess the application.....web page is opening but i have
not got the login window...When I acess the same application from a NT
m/c through internet explorer then its working fine.So I want to know
whether we can access the published application via ie from a solaris m/c
or not.

best regard
ashu

To Unsubscribe from this list send an email to:
Archives and Resources are at: http://thethin.net