List:       theora
Subject:    [theora] NHW new version 0.3.0-rc6
From:       Raphael Canut <nhwcodec () gmail ! com>
Date:       2023-12-28 20:35:41

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

 Hello,

For those interested, I have released the NHW v0.3.0-rc6 new version.(Yes,
will have to release 0.3.0 version).

I still continue to fine-tune the nhw_kernel weights.This new version seems
then to have more precision and so seems to have a little better visual
quality.

More at: http://nhwcodec.blogspot.com/

Cheers,
Raphael