List:       theora
Subject:    [theora] NHW new version 0.3.0-rc1
From:       Raphael Canut <nhwcodec () gmail ! com>
Date:       2023-04-18 19:42:27

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

 Hello,

I have finally and officially released the version 0.3.0 release candidate
1 of NHW.

I finally found some time to improve quantization in the encoder AND
decoder.This new version seems a little visually better.(Hope I didn't make
a mistake, I can still revert the commit).

More at: http://nhwcodec.blogspot.com/

Cheers,
Raphael