List:       theora
Subject:    [theora] NHW new version 0.2.9.5
From:       Raphael Canut <nhwcodec () gmail ! com>
Date:       2023-01-11 17:30:15

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello,

I am continuing to improve/fine-tune the quantization in NHW, and so I have
released the new version 0.2.9.5.

-I tried to simplify/clean up the quantization code but I didn't have same
results... so for now the quantization code is a little complicated but it
works well...-

I find that this new version is better and has quite an interesting balance
between neatness and precision.

More at: http://nhwcodec.blogspot.com/

Cheers,
Raphael