List:       theora
Subject:    [theora] NHW new version 0.2.9.3
From:       Raphael Canut <nhwcodec () gmail ! com>
Date:       2023-01-06 23:18:47

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

 Hello,

For those interested, I have released the 0.2.9.3 version of NHW.

I have modified the quantization scheme.Based on psychovisual tuning, this
new version has more precision, but a little less neatness.

Hope it was a good decision, as I maybe did not test on enough images...

More at: http://nhwcodec.blogspot.com/

Cheers,
Raphael