List:       theora
Subject:    Re: [theora] Reading audio data from an .ogv video
From:       Chris Pearce <cpearce () mozilla ! com>
Date:       2011-08-17 22:02:45

Chris Double has a blog post outlining A/V sync in a simple ogg player:
http://www.bluishcoder.co.nz/2009/06/27/playing-ogg-files-with-audio-and-video.html

If you're interested I took his code and added seeking support, and it's
available here:
https://github.com/cpearce/plogg
(There are a few bugs in the seeking code I've not fixed, but it works
most of the time).

Chris Pearce.