List:       theora
Subject:    Re: [theora] RE :  feedback European Commission pilot assessment
From:       Valayer Clémentine <clementine.valayer () trasys ! be>
Date:       2009-11-25 9:32:41

Thank you very much for your collaboration; I will analyse your document, and come \
back to you if I have any questions.

Kind regards
Clementine

Clémentine Valayer
Senior Consultant
IS Strategy, Architecture & Organisation

TRASYS
Terhulpsesteenweg 6C - 1560 Hoeilaart - Belgium
tel. +32 2 7738860 - fax. +32 2 7737900 - mobile +32 473 937687
http://www.trasys.be

As from 01/01/2010  - New general number : +32 2 893 12 11 – Direct : +32 2 893 17 \
                84
The content of this e-mail is intended solely for the use of the Individual or entity \
to whom it is addressed. If you have received this communication in error, be aware \
that forwarding it, copying it, or in any way disclosing its content to any other \
person, is strictly prohibited. In this case, please notify the author by replying to \
this e-mail immediately.

Before printing, think about the environment