List:       theora
Subject:    Re: [theora] Ogg Video Tools Version 0.7
From:       yorn () gmx ! net
Date:       2009-04-01 5:37:43

Hey Omer,

actually I don't have a port for windows (As I am actually have no windows machine at \
all). I once tested to compile the ogg video tools on windows with MinGW, what works \
well so far (but it was version 0.3 or so) and as far as I know, the compilation \
would also work under cygwin with a recent gcc compiler.

However, a Windows port is a main topic on my agenda!

If there is anyone on this mailing list with more Windows knowledge I would be happy \
for help e.g. creating an environment for Visual Studio.

- Yorn