List:       theora
Subject:    [theora] compiling with mingw/msys
From:       "Jon H." <jon_jh () comcast ! net>
Date:       2008-11-27 4:56:30

I've been trying to compile theora using msys, but I'm having trouble
with the libvorbis dependency. I got the copies of libogg and libvorbis
from the theora download page, libogg compiled and installed without any
errors, but when I try to run configure for libvorbis it says that
libogg isn't installed. Has anyone else had this problem or know how to
fix it?