List:       theora
Subject:    [Theora] Dual Core ready ?
From:       mihamina.rakotomandimby () etu ! univ-orleans ! fr (Rakotomandimby Mihamina)
Date:       2005-10-20 17:05:02

Hi,
I intend to buy an AMD Dual Core.
It is just to make faster yuv/wav to theora encoding.
Do you think it is worth? Should I rather buy a 64bit (mono core), or a
32bit one? I intend to use the theora encoder example embededed with the
theora package.

PS: I already asked on the ffmpeg2theora list, i'm just waiting to some
answer...

--
Administration & Formation ? l'administration
de serveurs d?di?s: