List:       theora
Subject:    [Theora] ffmpeg2theora: FPS issues with M2T
From:       ssmith () vislab ! usyd ! edu ! au (Steve Smith)
Date:       2004-12-01 21:20:03

Hi,

I'm just attempting to re-encode some 720p HD (720x576) mpeg2-transport
files to theora using ffmpeg2theora.  However it seems impossible to get
the framerate right; if I leave it on default the framerate seems to be
doubled, if I force input fps to 50 it seems to go half speed.  The
files play fine with ffplay however.  Has anyone got any clues?

Cheers,
Steve
--
Steve Smith, SysAdmin/Programmer  | "When you have no nails your hammer grows
Vislab, University of Sydney      |  restless, and you begin to throw sideways