List:       textbook-l
Subject:    Re: [Textbook-l] Google Book Search
From:       "Piotr \"Derbeth\" Kubowicz" <derbeth () wp ! pl>
Date:       2006-09-06 14:41:18

Dnia Fri, 01 Sep 2006 16:57:02 +0200, Piotr "Derbeth" Kubowicz napisał(a):

> Perhaps we should just try and ask Wikimedia Foundation to act as a "publisher" and \
> register in Google Books. It might be possible that having ISBN number for each \
> book is not obligatory and there is a way to make Wikibooks texts available in \
> Google Books.

Unfortunately, Google says that all books must have valid ISBN number. I think we \
have to forget about Google Books for a while.

--
Piotr 'Derbeth' Kubowicz
Jabber id: derbeth@jabber.wp.pl

Pomóż Wikibooks stworzyć największy zbiór otwartych podręczników! \
http://pl.wikibooks.org/

Opera - the fastest browser on Earth! http://www.opera.com/