List:       textbook-l
Subject:    Re: [Textbook-l] about learning vocabulary using images from commons
From:       xkernigh () netscape ! net
Date:       2005-12-23 19:47:10

pikola Thierry <pikola24@yahoo.fr> Wrote:
> I would like to hear some feedback about the wikibook
> http://es.wikibooks.org/wiki/Vocabulario_%28es%29 from
> those working on language learning wikibooks.

I am not working on a language Wikibook, but I looked at this
book. I cannot read "es", but I was mostly able to match the
pictures with the bold names. It helped that many of the names
were cognates.

> If there is positive feedback, I am planning to
> translate it into English into the English wikibooks.

This book is in better condition than many of the books at
English Wikibooks. I would welcome an English translation!

-- [[Wikibooks:en:User:Kernigh]]