List:       textbook-l
Subject:    [Textbook-l] Re: [Instgrad] Utah OpenTexbooks Project (Project
From:       John Dehlin <john.dehlin () usu ! edu>
Date:       2004-09-23 14:34:01

Alfred,

This is great feedback, and I very much look forward to chatting w/ you
about this.  Sincerely.  I will be in contact w/ you soon.

TO EVERYONE ELSE ON THIS THREAD‹IıM VERY SORRY FOR THE SPAM....AND IF ANY OF
YOU WANT TO CONTINUE THIS DISCUSSION, PLEASE REPLY TO ME DIRECTLY TO AVOID
MORE SPAM TO OTHERS ON THE LIST.

Thanks and sorry.

John