List:       tendrl-devel
Subject:    [Tendrl-devel] Historical data for graphs in Grafana older than 24 hours?
From:       Daniel_HorĂ¡k <dahorak () redhat ! com>
Date:       2017-09-04 8:34:34

Hi all,

What's the default time for keeping historical data for graphs in
Grafana? (for example Throughput Trend, Ping Latency Trend, Memory, CPU,
Swap, Capacity Utilization Trend and others)

I have two clusters running over the weekend (one running for more than
4 days, the second one for more than 3 days), but if I'll try to "Zoom
Out" any graph (or set the Time Range for 2 or 7 days), it shows graph
only for last 24  hours.

The same apply for graphs in Graphite, no matter how long date range
I'll select, it shows only last 24 hours.

Is this expected behavior?  If yes, I thing we should reconsider the
respective decision, because most of the graphs doesn't make much sense
for such short period. If no, I'll create issue for the
monitoring-integration component.

Thanks,
Daniel