Hi Daniel,

On Mon, Oct 23, 2023 at 10:13 AM Daniel Calcoen <daniel.calcoen@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,

the forum link : https://forum.kde.org/viewforum.php?f=200

shown at the readme.md , https://invent.kde.org/office/tellico

doesn't exist any more and search inside the archived thread of the list
is a bit painful ... so I write to this list looking for some orientation.

Thanks, just updated the README.

The actual behaviour I experience with Tellico on Ubuntu 23.10 and GNome
is :

the main display view always show/list ALL the elements, independently
if the grouping view is active and a grouping node/folder is selected.

a) is this the expected behaviour ? or is something break due run the
application in a non KDE environment ?

Grouping is different from filtering. If you have an active filter, that will show only a subset of entries.

c) if always shown all the elements is the normal behaviour and was not
discussed before ...

My plan is to add a node/folder "all" to the group view and change the
behaviour of the main display view, to show in the main view only the
selected node/folder. (by default the selected one will be "all" and the
behaviour will be as I experience now)

If you right-click on the group, you have an option to "Filter by Group". If you have saved filters, then clicking on them will show the view you want, I believe.

Robby