List:       tellico-users
Subject:    [Tellico-users] Merging Tellico frameworks branch into master
From:       Robby Stephenson <robby () periapsis ! org>
Date:       2015-07-02 0:47:50

I plan to merge the Tellico frameworks branch into master soon, probably
this weekend. The master branch is currently KDE4/Qt4 based, so this is
a change to requiring Qt5 and KDE frameworks.

I'm not sure what I may need to do to update the CI build information or
any of the i18n setup. Please let me know what I should edit or who, in
particular, I should notify, if anyone.

Thanks!
Robby