List:       tcpreplay-users
Subject:    Re: [Tcpreplay-users] creating a library
From:       yassine antir <ensi_yes () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2009-08-27 10:30:22

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,
i have found the mistake it misses some defines in the header file that i have used \
(i don't know why i got the program working without it, no compile or link errors)

#define ACCURATE_NANOSLEEP  0
#define ACCURATE_SELECT     1
#define ACCURATE_RDTSC      2
#define ACCURATE_IOPORT     3
#define ACCURATE_GTOD       4
#define ACCURATE_ABS_TIME   5

nevertheless is working now and thanks for help

> From: synfinatic@gmail.com
> Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 09:35:52 -0700
> To: tcpreplay-users@lists.sourceforge.net
> Subject: Re: [Tcpreplay-users] creating a library
>
> On Wed, Aug 26, 2009 at 9:16 AM, yassine antir<ensi_yes@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > so i have got the library compiled on my application it was just a problem
> > of the right order of calling the different libraries
> > now i have another issue as you know i am using the main of tcpreplay as a
> > function on my application but i doesn't work
> > i got this error:
> >
> > sending out eth0
> > processing file: sample.pcap
> >
> > Fatal Error: Unknown timer mode 134644360
> >

> I'm going to guess you're not calling init() in tcpreplay.c.
>

> --
> Aaron Turner
> http://synfin.net/
> http://tcpreplay.synfin.net/ - Pcap editing and replay tools for Unix & Windows
> Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.
> -- Benjamin Franklin

Sur Windows Live Ideas, découvrez en exclusivité de nouveaux services en ligne... si \
nouveaux qu'ils ne sont pas encore sortis officiellement sur le marché ! \
http://ideas.live.com