List:       tcpdump-workers
Subject:    [tcpdump-workers] answer to ping package
From:       Julius <mycommercials.79 () web ! de>
Date:       2011-09-15 20:49:28

Hi,

im looking for a tool that can answer a ping on a windows machine send
by some application or
redirect the traffic to a vpn and rewrite the source address when the
answer arrives.

the program in question sends a ping to see if something is up, this is
a problem because our network blocks ping.
just going through the openvpn with a port redirect on the server to the
real machine doesnt work because the tool says that it
is authenticated but also says that the answer came from somewhere not
expected.

im pretty new to this, so please tell me if this isnt possible.
-
This is the tcpdump-workers list.