List:       tcpdump-workers
Subject:    Re: [tcpdump-workers] pcap_findalldevs, pcap_addr doesn't have AF_INET entries on OSX
From:       Guy Harris <guy () alum ! mit ! edu>
Date:       2011-04-04 6:55:37

On Apr 3, 2011, at 4:24 PM, Bob wrote:

> Yes, I'm checking the whole linked list. I get an AF_LINK and AF_INET6 per \
> interface but no AF_NET. Works great on Ubuntu. Probably something simple I'll keep \
> debugging.

The program I was running was the findalldevstest program, the source to which is \
part of the libpcap source, at least in the top-of-tree version; you might want to \
look at it, and make sure you're not doing something different from it and that might \
cause problems.  I've attached the source to the top-of-tree version.

-
This is the tcpdump-workers list.