List:       tcpdump-workers
Subject:    Re: [tcpdump-workers] mirrors
From:       Michael Richardson <mcr () sandelman ! ottawa ! on ! ca>
Date:       2008-06-25 2:53:07

    Shoichi> Hi Micheal,

    Shoichi> Indeed, there is no configuration in our httpd.conf.  I
    Shoichi> asked the primary administrator though I can touch the
    Shoichi> file.  Currently, there is also no directory that should
    Shoichi> contain the contents.

  If you want to continue to mirror things, great, if not, not a big
deal.   If so, you should rsync from www.ca.tcpdump.org:

marajade-[~] mcr 1035 %rsync -l rsync://www.ca.tcpdump.org/
htdocs          tcpdump web site

  I guess we get AAAA record for free if we CNAME to www.kame.net!

  Also, other mirror admins, if you aren't using rsync, please consider
it. I didn't see it setup on bpf.tcpdump.org, and I can't recall if the
old (pre-2006) server had it or not.

  The machine is back online, after an upgrade to solve a libc vs TLS
issue.

-
This is the tcpdump-workers list.