List:       tcpdump-workers
Subject:    [tcpdump-workers] timestamps
From:       Debrei Gabor <debg () freemail ! hu>
Date:       2006-04-03 19:09:41

Hello!

Has anybody written an application using PCAP, which places a timestamp
into the payload?
I want to measure the latency between the application layer and the
sending buffer. (so ethereal measures the other, using the same kernel
clock and  in FreeBSD the driver timestamps at the sending buffer.)
If somebody has some better idea please let me know...

Thank You.

Gabor
-
This is the tcpdump-workers list.