List:       tcpdump-workers
Subject:    [tcpdump-workers] editing tcpdump binary files
From:       Vaidehi Kasarekar <vaidehi_30 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2003-05-22 16:56:51

Hello,
 I was wondering if there are any tools, by which we can edit tcpdump binary files. \
(The files which are created by the tcpdump -w option).
I want to change the source and dest IP addresses present in the binary files to some \
other addresses. For this, i need to see the presence of these addresses, and update \
these addresses by different addresses.
Any help or guidance in this matter wld be really very useful.

Thanks
-Vaidehi