List:       tccc
Subject:    [Tccc] The 2013 IntelSys - Advances in Intelligent Systems Research Journal (AISR Journal), Atlantis
From:       Rudy Lolo <rudylolo2000 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2013-04-24 2:32:30

The 2013  International Conference on  Advances in Intelligent Systems in \
Bioinformatics, Chem-Informatics, Business Intelligence, Social Media and Cybernetics \
(IntelSys 2013) The Gran Meliá   Hotel,  Jakarta, Indonesia,
11 - 13 October 2013.
http://www.intelisys.org/

Dear Professors, Researchers, and Practitioners,

We are pleased to invite you to submit your research paper to The 2013  International \
Conference on  Advances in Intelligent Systems in Bioinformatics, Chem-Informatics, \
Business Intelligence, Social Media and Cybernetics (IntelSys), which will be held at \
the Gran Meliá   Hotel,  Jakarta, Indonesia, during  11 - 13 October 2013.

The theme of the conference will be Intelligent System for Quality of Life and \
Sustainable Development.  This forum is an opportunity for scientists from all over \
the world to share ideas and achievements in the theory and practice of intelligent \
control, artificial intelligence, decision support systems, neural networks, soft \
computing, data mining and knowledge discovery, ontologies, machine learning, \
intelligent measurement, etc. Presentations should highlight contemporary intelligent \
systems as a concept that combines theoretical research and applications in \
automation, information technologies and measurement. All aspects of intelligent \
systems are of interest: theory, algorithms, tools, applications, etc.

The full paper submission deadline as follow:

Paper Submission Deadline: 07 May 2013
Notification of Paper Acceptance: 12 May 2013
Camera Ready Paper Submission: 20 May 2013
Authors Registration Deadline: 20 May 2013
The Conference Date: 11 - 13 October  2013

ALL of registered  papers in  IntelSys2013,   will be published in Advances in \
Intelligent Systems Research  Journal  (AISR Journal ) ISSN 1951-6851l that published \
by Atlantis Press.

Advances in Intelligent Systems Research  Journal  will  be submitted for indexing in \
SCOPUS, and Compendex by Atlantis Press.

Topics of interest include (but are not limited to):

Track 1.  Artificial Intelligence

Track 2. Softcomputing

Track 3. Cybernetics

Track 4.  Machine Vision

Track 5. Datamining & Software Development

The IntelSys 2013 conference will be held in  Grand Melia  Hotel Jakarta. Hotel Grand \
Melia  is 5 star  Indonesia's premier and leading Hotel in Jakarta Indoneisa. \
Stunning architecture, a passionate commitment to outstanding service and completely \
rejuvenated facilities combine to make this iconic luxury international five star \
hotel the true benchmark for 21st century luxury in down town Jakarta Indonesia. Gran \
Melia Jakarta’s Spanish heritage ensures that our flair for innovation and absolute \
customer satisfaction remains alive and well in everything that we do for our most \
valued guests. All staff is committed to giving the best service available in Jakarta \
with facilities for business second to none. And if travelling for leisure then \
guests can enjoy all the services of Yhi Spa, a lagoon resort style swimming pool, \
tranquil gardens, 2 full size outdoor tennis courts and a fully equipped gymnasium.

We would like your kindness to forward this Call for Paper to your \
colleagues/students.

Please email us for any questions to intelsysconf2013@gmail.com

Looking forward to meet you in IntelSys  2013, Jakarta, Indonesia.

Sincerely yours,

IntelSys  2013 Publicity Chair