List:       tccc
Subject:    [Tccc] TCCC meeting at Infocom 05: Mar 15, 5:30-6:30pm
From:       Jorg Liebeherr <jorg () cs ! virginia ! edu>
Date:       2005-02-28 22:48:03

Dear Colleagues;

We will have a TCCC meeting at Infocom in Miami:

    Date:   March 15 (Tuesday), 5:30-6:30
    Place:  to be announced

Please mark your calendars!

In addition to TCCC business we will have a presentation by
Rick Summerhill (Associate Director of Backbone Network Infrastructure
for Internet2) about research opportunities using the Internet2
infrastructure.

If you are involved in an upcoming conference or event, please come to
the meeting and make an announcement.

Sincerely,

Jorg  Liebeherr,  TCCC  chair <jorg@cs.virginia.edu>
Ken Calvert, TCCC vice chair   <calvert@netlab.uky.edu>,