List:       tccc
Subject:    [Tccc] Reviewer needed for Journal of Wireless Communications andMobile Computing
From:       "Dr.Bai" <jianjun_bai () 163 ! net>
Date:       2004-12-26 12:26:11

Dear Xiao£¬

	I am very happy to review the papers. I am currently an Ph.D.at National University \
of Defense Technology, PR. China. My research areas include wireless, satellite \
networks. Particularly I would like to review papers in the following topics:

   Routing in LEO/MEO satellite networks
   Routing in Ad hoc networks
   Performance evaluation of algorithm and protocol for satellite networks

  Look forward to hearing from you soon.

¡¡Best Regards!

¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡jianjun_bai@163.net