List:       tccc
Subject:    [Tccc] 2004 TCCC Outstanding Service Award
From:       "Karol, Mark J \(Mark\)" <mk () avaya ! com>
Date:       2004-12-20 22:01:00

Dear TCCC Members:

Jorg Liebeherr, current Chair of the IEEE ComSoc
Technical Committee on Computer Communications (TCCC),
appointed me to chair a small committee that will select
the winner of a 2004 TCCC Outstanding Service Award.
The award will be in recognition of an individual's
long-term contributions and service to the TCCC.

By January 31, 2005, please email me your nominations.
There is no specific nomination form. Just send me the
name of the individual you would like to nominate, some
brief biographical information, and most important a
description of the service to TCCC that you feel deserves
recognition. Self-nominations will be accepted too.

The winner will be announced and a recognition plaque
awarded during INFOCOM2005 in March.
Many have worked hard over the years serving the TCCC
and deserve recognition.
Please send me your nominations and I will forward them
to the selection committee. Please do not broadcast your
nominations to the TCCC mailing list.

Again, the deadline for nominations is January 31, 2005.
Thank you.

Mark Karol
mk@avaya.com