List:       taskjuggler-devel
Subject:    [taskjuggler-devel] taskjuggler-devel@suse.com mailing list will be turned off next week
From:       Chris Schlaeger <cs () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-11-11 12:40:24

*** Important announcement for readers that still use the SUSE hosted mailing lists \
***

We have too many problems with SPAM and bouncing mails that we have decided to turn \
the mailing lists off next week. If you are still reading this via the mailing list, \
please go to our forum site at http://www.taskjuggler.org/FUDforum2.

Log in or create an account first. Then go to the topic list in the User Forum and \
click the "Subscribe" link at the left corner just above the first topic. You will \
then receive the new topics by email just like from the old mailing list.

If you are using the forum already, you need not do anything.

Thanks,
Chris

--
TaskJuggler Developer