List:       taskjuggler-devel
Subject:    [taskjuggler-devel] TaskJuggler 2.1-beta2 released
From:       Chris Schlaeger <cs () suse ! de>
Date:       2005-03-01 21:55:29

Hi,

you can now download and test the 2nd 2.1 beta version. It's available at

http://www.taskjuggler.org/download/taskjuggler-cvs.tar.bz2

We only got a few bug reports on the beta1, so we assume that we are ready for
release. I expect this to be the final beta and it's most likely very close
to the final release. We will start to prepare the release on Friday, so
please report bugs quickly to the developer mailing list at
taskjuggler-devel@suse.com.

When reporting bugs, please indicate what component you are referring to:

taskjuggler: the command line tool
TaskJuggler: A graphical front-end
ktjview2:    Another graphical front-end

Each of the front-ends has it's pros and cons, so you should try both and pick
your favorite.

We will be releasing RPM packages for all current SUSE products for the final
2.1 release. If anybody wants to provide packages for other distributions or
operating systems you are welcome to do so. Drop us a mail with the link on
the developer list and we will add the link to the download page.

Chris

--
KDE 3.3: Conquer your Enterprise Desktop!  See http://www.kde.org!
GPG Key: 1024D/0500838B  A5FE C051 2AFC 9A14 768A  5125 5829 5750 0500 838B