List:       taskjuggler
Subject:    [taskjuggler] Re: Account credit
From:       Chris Schlaeger <cs () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-11-10 17:34:15

rbotafogo wrote on Thu, 09 November 2006 17:52
> 1) How do I generate a report that shows all the credits to an account (should be by day, \
> month, quartely, etc.)?

See "http://www.taskjuggler.org/manual-svn/property_htmlaccountreport.html".

Quote:
> 2) I see that I can credit an account in a task with the keywords endcredit and startcredit, \
> but I need more fine account control.  I would like to use the credit keywork to credit \
> amounts to a task.  Is it possible?  I managed to have finer control of account by using the \
> credit keywork inside the account, but this is not very good, since I have credit information \
> inside a task (with endcredit and startcredit) and also in the account definition.

You are probably looking for "http://www.taskjuggler.org/manual-svn/property_credit.html".

Quote:
> 3) It would be nice to use the extend keyword also for accounts, is that possible?

Not, right now. But that's pretty trivial to do. I'll add it to the TODO list.

Chris

--
TaskJuggler Developer