List:       taskjuggler
Subject:    [taskjuggler] Re: Account credit
From:       Chris Schlaeger <cs () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-11-10 17:34:15

rbotafogo wrote on Thu, 09 November 2006 17:52
> 1) How do I generate a report that shows all the credits to an account \
> (should be by day, month, quartely, etc.)?

See "http://www.taskjuggler.org/manual-svn/property_htmlaccountreport.html".

Quote:
> 2) I see that I can credit an account in a task with the keywords \
> endcredit and startcredit, but I need more fine account control.  I would \
> like to use the credit keywork to credit amounts to a task.  Is it \
> possible?  I managed to have finer control of account by using the credit \
> keywork inside the account, but this is not very good, since I have \
> credit information inside a task (with endcredit and startcredit) and \
> also in the account definition.

You are probably looking for \
"http://www.taskjuggler.org/manual-svn/property_credit.html".

Quote:
> 3) It would be nice to use the extend keyword also for accounts, is that \
> possible?

Not, right now. But that's pretty trivial to do. I'll add it to the TODO \
list.

Chris

--
TaskJuggler Developer