List:       taskjuggler
Subject:    [taskjuggler] Re: Some minor usability remarks
From:       Chris Schlaeger <cs () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-10-31 10:50:07

borism wrote on Wed, 25 October 2006 13:24
> Hi,
> 1- split "error" in "error and warning" and use different icons
> For example use the "red cross" error for "impossible dependency" and a \
> "orange" warning for "end time of task XXX is too late"

I would consider these messages errors as well. In fact, TJ did not know \
any warnings. I've changed that now for the "too late" and "too early" \
messages. They now have a different icon.

Quote:
> 2- Add a warning if "booking time" > task effort (in strict mode)
> Seem to enlight a task who need effort reevaluation by management team \
> (in order to avoid task with more than 100% complete :)

I think we had this behavior before. But then users requested it to be \
changed. I don't remember if we had strict mode back then. I'll try to \
change it for strict mode, but if users complain, I'll have to revert it \
back to the old behavior.

Quote:
> 3- ICal export in TJcore without all KDE, X and co
> Our main server use TJcore in a cron entry in order to regenerate HTML \
> report. We look to use ICal export in a future, but like this is a \
> server, TJcore is built without KDE, X and co, and TJ seem to need all \
> KDE staff to be able to build ICS files :( Can make TJcore with only \
> libkcal easily ?

The libkcal is part of KDE. You can build the command line version without \
KDE support. But this also means, no libkcal support.

Chris

--
TaskJuggler Developer