List:       taskjuggler
Subject:    [taskjuggler] scenario inheritance woes
From:       Markus Luisser <mluisser () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-10-25 11:26:33

Hi folks!

I want to see two different scenarios based on the plan scenario that sports only a \
single task in the minimal example i made:

1) delayed: just start a little late
2) secure: i want a buffer and elongate the task a bit

Desired results:
Two independent scenarios - showing the differences to plan.

Actual results:
The secure scenario always starts according to the delay specified in the _other_ \
(i.e. delayed) scenario. Since I declared both scenarios (delayed and secure) as \
children of plan, I do not expect them to 'know about each other'.
My question:
1) How can I achieve entirely independent scenarios?
2) How can I achieve a fourth scenario 'worstcase' that incorporates the delay (from \
delayed) AND the task enlongation (from secure)?

See attached minimum example for details.

Sorry if this is covered somewhere already, coudnt find it.

thx and cheers

Markus