List:       taskjuggler
Subject:    [taskjuggler] How to allocate 2 out of 5 equal resources
From:       Marco Lohse <mlohse () cs ! uni-sb ! de>
Date:       2006-08-06 14:49:50

This is my first posting. Therefore, first, a big Thank you for this wonderful \
software.

Now, here is my question:

I would like taskjuggler to allocate 2 arbitrary resources out of 5 equal resources \
to work exclusively on a single task.

For example, 2 software developers out of a pool of 5 developers should be assigned \
by taskjuggler to work together on a task and should continue to work on this task.

Is this possible at all using taskjuggler? If yes, how to specify such an assignment? \
If no, are there possible work-arounds that achieve similar assignments? For example, \
by creating all different teams (cross-product) of 2 developers as separate resources \
and then using the alternative keyword together with the persistent keyword?

Thank you very much!