List:       taskjuggler
Subject:    Re: [taskjuggler] Re: interactive report - percentage completed
From:       "Brian Mcminn" <brian.mcminn () amd ! com>
Date:       2005-11-09 14:13:30

While I'm certainly in favor of this, it does leave an interesting
issue...

What to do with tasks that have been started but are not yet finished?
Does this mean that every such task will need to have a booking that
is updated every time the program is run?  One way around this would
be to define a word ("now" seems most obvious but it's already taken,
perhaps "today" would be reasonable) that is a valid DATE value and
then allow it to be used in bookings.  So an in-progress task would
have a booking with a real start date and "today" as the end date.
That way, you would need to modify a task once when you started and
once when you finished but not in between.

   Brian

Quoting Chris Schlaeger (cs@suse.de):