List:       taskjuggler
Subject:    [taskjuggler] Re: dependency wins over priority (odd scheduling)
From:       Chris Schlaeger <cs () suse ! de>
Date:       2005-10-20 21:09:12

Ouch! You hit a really nasty bug in the priority handler of the scheduler. Your project is \
fine, my code is bad. Unfortunately, there is no workaround. I've got a fix checked into the \
SVN and the SVN snapshot is updated. It's pretty safe to use the SVN snapshot right now.

Everybody who uses lots of different priorities in larger projects should update. There is a \
chance that you will hit this bug as well.

Thanks for catching this!
Chris
--
TaskJuggler Developer