List:       taskjuggler
Subject:    [taskjuggler] Re: scheduling problem
From:       Brian Mcminn <brian.mcminn () amd ! com>
Date:       2005-09-29 21:06:13

Oops, I replied to the e-mail I got about this and I just noticed
that it doesn't show up in the forum.

Yes, I get an error but I'm still confused.  There are no constraints for the order \
between OneB and TwoA so I expected taskjuggler to schedule TwoA before OneB.  If it \
had done so, the date for the milestone could have been met and taskjuggler would \
have completed without printing errors.

It probably wasn't right to call this "asap" - I'm not really trying to affect the \
scheduling direction.  I'm just trying to get certain tasks allocated in a way that \
satisfies a milestone.  While it's true that I could use priority to make this work I \
expected it to work without such hints.