List:       taskjuggler
Subject:    [taskjuggler] Re: htmlreport and hidetask property
From:       Chris Schlaeger <cs () suse ! de>
Date:       2005-08-23 9:26:58

[quote title=mitro wrote on Tue, 23 August 2005 01:51]Chris Schlaeger wrote on Mon, \
22 August 2005 18:54
> I don't understand what you mean. When I pressed 'F9' key to schedule my project, \
> there was no error messages (ie: "The project has been scheduled without \
> problems").  May be I have to look somewhere else ?

That explains it. The HTML reports are in the UI only generated when you select the \
report in the report list. The UI only generates the reports when you view them. Then \
you will get the error message.

Chris
--
TaskJuggler Developer