List:       taskjuggler
Subject:    [taskjuggler] Compile without qt?
From:       Dick Kniep <dick () kniep ! nl>
Date:       2005-06-30 11:02:49

Hi list,

We are using taskjuggler as a pure batch facility. It generates beautiful XML
files that we process in our application. But it is a pain to use the latest
version because it needs the latest (or almost latest) version of qt on a
machine that doesn't even run X. So could taskjuggler also be used without
qt?

Thanks for the great product...

Cheers,
D.Kniep