List:       taskjuggler
Subject:    Re: [taskjuggler] Weird xmlreport stuff
From:       Kaare Rasmussen <kar () kakidata ! dk>
Date:       2005-01-11 22:02:59

> There is a DTD that has been fairly stable for the last 12 month. It's
> called taskjuggler.dtd and should be part of the source distribution. There

OK. I'll look into tjx2gantt later this week to see if I'll upgrade it to
version 2. I'm not promising anything yet, but I had a look at the code, and
it doesn't look too bad.

Anyone ready to test if I decide to write the stuff ?

Nordre Fasanvej 12         Åben 12.00-18.00        Email: kar@kakidata.dk
2000 Frederiksberg        Lørdag 12.00-16.00       Web:      www.suse.dk