List:       taskjuggler
Subject:    Re: [taskjuggler] empty resources for finished tasks
From:       Chris Schlaeger <cs () suse ! de>
Date:       2004-12-13 14:06:37

On Wednesday 01 December 2004 20:05, Michal Vitecek wrote:
>  hello everyone,
>
>  i'm trying to use taskjuggler for my project and am struggling with
>  some problems i'm unable to solve.
>
>  1) when a task is finished, it most of the time has no resources
>     allocated to it, ie.:
>
>     task task1 "task1" {
>         allocate        resource1
>         complete        100
>         start           2004-12-01-14:00
>         length          2h
>         end             2004-12-01-16:00
>     }

You are using 'length' so you will get the resources only if they are
available. If you want to make sure that you get the resources, you need to
use 'effort' instead.

Chris

--
KDE 3.2: Conquer your Enterprise Desktop!  See http://www.kde.org!
GPG Key: 1024D/0500838B  A5FE C051 2AFC 9A14 768A  5125 5829 5750 0500 838B