List:       taskjuggler
Subject:    [taskjuggler] Splitting working load of a person
From:       Max Hofer <max.hofer () apus ! co ! at>
Date:       2004-09-29 16:46:00

In our project the PM (project manager) performs two task: he manages the
project and he develops software.

In average (over the project) his working load is split up in 50% for project
management and 50% for developer work.

This is only an average approximation, i.e. it may happen that he is working 2
weeks continously as PM and afterwards he works 2 weeks as full time
developer.

i would like to declare a task called "projectManagement" which would
correspond to the effort estimated for the project management.

this person should be able to work on 2 tasks on the same time. in our case on
each 50%/50%. but when needed i want allocate this resource for 100% for a
certain task.

how would i declare/allocate such a resource in an "easy" way? any
suggestions?

ragards
--
Max Hofer