List:       taroon-list
Subject:    Re: redhat 3, adding lvm to system (Edward F. Brown)
From:       "Bob Flynn" <Bob.Flynn () s3group ! com>
Date:       2007-03-31 17:59:17

In the end I installed a parallel installation of RH3 which used LVM.

I then used /boot from this and it worked. I guess the reason I did this
was because I did not fully understand LVM dependencies in grub, and I
did not have time to get to the bottom of it.

-Bob

The information contained in this e-mail and in any attachments is confidential and \
is designated solely for the attention of the intended recipient(s). If you are not \
an intended recipient, you must not use, disclose, copy, distribute or retain this \
e-mail or any part thereof. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify \
the sender by return e-mail and delete all copies of this e-mail from your computer \
system(s). Please direct any additional queries to: communications@s3group.com.
Thank You.