List:       taroon-list
Subject:    up2date specific Errata only?
From:       Benji Spencer <ben.spencer () moody ! edu>
Date:       2005-05-31 15:35:03

Is there a way to have up2date update packages only relating to a specific
errata announcement?

I am interested in only installing packages which relate to a specific
errata announcement (for example RHBA-2005:279) without applying all of the
available updates. Is there a way to do this out of the box (or a script
someone has)?

I know I could just specify the packages which need updating, however, due
to current internal tracking needs, I need to record which errata are
applied and time doesn't always allow for them to be applied at the same time.

Thanks
Benji