List:       taroon-list
Subject:    RE: X server problem after up2date
From:       "Thom DeCarlo" <t.r.decarlo () LARC ! NASA ! GOV>
Date:       2005-05-27 21:39:04

It looks like there is definitely a conflict with the new versions of the
glib and gtk libraries that are required for gimp 2.2.7.

Now I really need to figure out how to force a re-install of the old
libraries. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Thom
--
Thom DeCarlo
      Given sufficient time and money, all things are possible.