List:       taroon-list
Subject:    Another up2date problem
From:       Thomas Cameron <thomas.cameron () camerontech ! com>
Date:       2005-05-26 13:42:07

I re-ran up2date -u and this time it appears to have completed, except I
got this error:

/var/tmp/rpm-tmp.21876: line 2: gdk-pixbuf-query-loaders: command not
found

I am not sure which RPM was doing what, though.  There were 506 packages
installed by up2date.

I've Googled some other people who have had this error and they ignored
it.  I am not comfortable doing so.  Anyone know what this means?

Thomas