List:       taroon-list
Subject:    Re: Logs not rotating
From:       Dominic Rivera <dominic () semicolonpee ! com>
Date:       2004-06-29 15:31:51

Try:
]# logrotate --debug --verbose --force

which will force logrotate to try and rotate all of your logs, and
output them in a verbose fashion in debug mode so your logs will not
actually get rotated.

Note that logrotate will also include all of the files in
/etc/logrotate.d

I suspect you will find the problem with the first command, if not send
the output and we can try and help you.

-Dominic

Dominic Rivera (dominic@semicolonpee.com)
(503) 810-9408